1. According to Leviticus 17:11, where is “life” found?
2. What does Hebrews 9:22 teach us that cannot happen without the shedding of blood?
3. Zechariah 13:1-2 speaks of a “fountain” being opened in Jerusalem. What, according to John 19:34, was that fountain?
4. According to Acts 20:28, what did Christ purchase with His blood?
5. According to Hebrews 4:15, Christ’s blood had a certain characteristic that made it different from any human’s blood. What was that characteristic?
6. Ezekiel 18:4 points out the penalty for sin. What is that penalty?
7. In 1 John 2:1-2 we are told that Jesus was the propitiation for our sins. What is a propitiation?
8. According to the teaching found in 1 Peter 2:24, what did Jesus do for us that relates to our sins?
9. Paul told the Christians in Colossae (Colossians 1:14) that they received two things from Christ’s blood. What are those two things?
10. According to 1 Peter 1:18-19, what price did God pay to buy us back and to forgive our multiple sins?
11. Before we come into contact with the blood of Christ, what are we (according to Romans 6:16-18)?
12. How, according to Hebrews 9:14, are all things purified?
13. What, according to Hebrews 10:3-4, can the blood of bulls and goats never do?
14. Hebrews 10:12 speaks of Jesus making “one sacrifice for sins forever.” What was that sacrifice?
15. According to Jesus’ own words in Matthew 26:28, what was the purpose of His shedding His blood?
16. Romans 6:23 explains that Christians have been given a free gift (salvation). What is a Christian’s responsibility, under the edict of Mark 16:15, because of that gift?
17. What does Revelation 1:5 say that Jesus did for us?
18. Acts 22:16 and Galatians 3:27 explain exactly how a person comes into contact with the blood of Christ. How is that accomplished according to these passages?
THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST, 607 McLish Ave., Ardmore, OK 73401; (580) 223-3289; www.thegospelofchrist.com