1. According to Matthew 28:18-29, who has the right to dictate what we do in acts of worship to God?
2. Explain the importance of the statement in Colossians 3:17 in regard to the necessity of having biblical authority for whatever we do in worship to God.
3. Explain the meaning of Paul’s statement in 1 Corinthians 4:6 in regard to the importance of authority for things we do in worship to God.
4. What question did Paul ask in Romans 4:3 that Christians today should ask as well?
5. Romans 15:9, 1 Corinthians 14:15, Ephesians 5:19, and Colossians 3:16 all authorize only one type of music in worship to God. What type of music is that?
6. Instead of saying, “The Bible doesn’t say that we can’t use instruments of music in worship?,” what should people be saying in regard to music in worship?
7. According to Ephesians 2:14-15 and Colossians 2:14, what did Jesus do to the Old Law?
8. According to 1 Corinthians 11:26, how long are Christians to observe the Lord’s Supper?
9. According to passages such as Acts 20:7 and 1 Corinthians 16:1-2, how often are Christians to do things such as observing the Lord’s Supper and giving of their means?
10. Where in the New Testament is a person told to “say the sinner’s prayer and ask Jesus to come into his heart” in order to be saved?
11. In Acts 22:16, what did the prophet Ananias tell Saul to do to be saved?
12. Some people today teach that baptism is not essential to salvation. What do such passages as Mark 16:15, Acts 2:38, Acts 22:16, and 1 Peter 3:21 have to say about that?
13. According to the New Testament, what are the five steps in the biblical plan of salvation?
14. What does James 2:24 say about being saved “by faith only”?
15. According to 2 Timothy 2:10, where is salvation found?
16. According to Ephesians 1:3, where are “all spiritual blessings” found?
17. According to Galatians 3:27, how does a person get “in Christ”?
18. What important point is taught in Galatians 5:4?
THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST, 607 McLish Ave., Ardmore, OK 73401; (580) 223-3289; www.thegospelofchrist.com