1. According to the material in this lesson, what is the main topic of the gospel of Mark?
2. In the first part of Mark 13, what topic is under discussion by Christ?
3. In the second part of Mark 13, what topic is under discussion by Christ?
4. In Matthew 24:34 there is an important clue concerning the items under discussion by Christ in the first part of Mark 13. What is that clue?
5. According to Christís statement in Mark 13:32, when will His Second Coming occur?
6. What important point is contained in Mark 13:31?
7. What important point is contained in John 12:48?
8. What important point is contained in 1 Peter 1:25?
9. According to 1 Peter 5:8, who is our fiercest adversary?
†10. What urgent admonition did Christ give in Mark 13:37?
†11. What, according to Christís statement in Luke 9:23, should Christians do every day of their lives?
†12. According to Revelation 2:10, how should Christians live their lives?
†13. What significant event in Christís life occurred in Mark 14:3-9?
†14. In Mark 14:13ff., what Jewish feast was Christ celebrating with the twelve apostles?
†15. In the context of Mark 14, what tragic event did Jesus foretell that concerned one of the twelve apostles?
†16. According to Matthew 26:25, which apostle was going to be involved in the tragic event predicted by Jesus in Mark 14?
†17. In Mark 14:30, Christ predicted a second tragic event. What was it?
†18. In Mark 14:22-23, what important event for Christians was instituted?
†19. In Mark 14:36, Jesus prayed to God to ask Him to do something. What was it?
†20. At the end of Mark 14:36, Jesus also said something else to God. What was it?
†21. What terrible event in the life of Christ is depicted in Mark 15?
†22. What command did Jesus give His disciples in Mark 16:15?
THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST, 607 McLish Ave., Ardmore, OK 73401; (580) 223-3289; www.thegospelofchrist.com