1. According to this lesson what is the main purpose of the gospel of John?
2. In the first part of John 4, with whom was Jesus speaking?
3. In John 4:19 the person with whom Jesus was talking said to Him, “Sir, I perceive that You are a prophet.” What caused the person to say that?
4. What issue did the person with whom Jesus was speaking raise in John 4:20?
5. In John 4:21-23, what answer did Jesus provide to the person’s inquiry?
6. What important point is mentioned in John 4:24?
7. What does it mean to worship God “in spirit”?
8. What does it mean to worship God “in truth”?
9. In 1 Corinthians 14:15, what did the apostle say that Christians should do?
10. According to John 12:48, what will serve as our judge when this life is over?
11. What important point is contained in Proverbs 30:6?
12. What important message is contained in Revelation 22:18-19?
13. What important confession did Christ make in John 4:25-26?
14. John 5 teaches us that Jesus is the Master of something. What is it?
15. What important point is discussed in John 5:28-29?
16. What important statement did Jesus make in John 11:25 that relates to His comments in John 5:28-29?
17. What two miracles did Jesus perform in John 6 to further offer proof of His divinity?
18. What does Matthew 6:33 urge Christians to do?
19. What does Matthew 6:34 urge Christians not to do?
20. What did Jesus mean when He said in Matthew 5:6, “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst after righteousness”?
21. In John 6:28-29, what “work” did Jesus discuss as being essential to a person’s salvation?
22. What did Jesus say in Mark 16:16?
THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST, 607 McLish Ave., Ardmore, OK 73401; (580) 223-3289; www.thegospelofchrist.com