1. What is the main theme of 2 and 3 John?
2. In Acts 18:38, what important question did Pilate ask?
3. According to John 17:17, what is truth?
4. According to 2 John 2, how long will truth abide?
5. What important statement did Jesus make in Matthew 24:35?
6. According to John’s statement in 2 John 3-4, what gave him great joy?
7. Because the apostle Paul walked in truth, he was able to make a certain statement in Philippians 1:21. What was that statement?
8. According to Psalm 1:1-2, who is a happy person?
9. Explain how Paul’s statement in Romans 12:1 (“I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service”) fits with the idea of “walking in truth.”
10. According to Philippians 4:9, what will Christians do if they desire to walk in truth?
11. In Peter 2:21 Peter told us one way to walk in truth. What is it?
12. Jude 3 gives us additional instruction about what it means to walk in truth. What is it?
13. If we are walking in truth, what, according to 1 Peter 3:15, should we always be ready to do?
14. According to 2 John 7-8, there are some who do not walk in truth. Who are they?
15. What does In 1 John 4:1 admonish us to do that will help us to always be sure that we are walking in truth?
16. What does 1 Thessalonians 5:21 teach us to do so that we always will be able walk in truth?
17. Second John 9 describes a person who is not walking in truth. Who is that person?
18. According to John’s statement in 3 John 2, what was John’s most important concern for his fellow Christian, Gaius?
19. In 3 John 9-10 we learn of an individual who definitely was not walking in the truth. What was it?
20. What was the sin of the man mentioned in 3 John 9-10?
THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST, 607 McLish Ave., Ardmore, OK 73401; (580) 223-3289; www.thegospelofchrist.com