1. What does Colossians 1:10 teach a Christian to do?
2. What did Jesus say in John 9:4, and how does His comment apply to Christians today?
3. Why, according to Paul’s statement in 1 Timothy 4:10, do Christians work for the Lord?
4. What two things does James 1:25 admonish Christians to be?
5. According to 1 John 2:25, what is one of the rewards a Christian can expect for faithful service to God?
6. Explain the meaning of Hebrews 4:9.
7. In Matthew 25:26, what reward did Jesus promise to faithful Christians?
8. What does 2 Corinthians 5:10 teach us?
9. According to Revelation 2:10, how long must a Christian remain faithful to God?
10. What does 2 Timothy 2:15 admonish Christians to do?
11. For what were the Bereans complimented in Acts 17:11?
12. According to Luke 19:10, why did Jesus come to Earth?
13. In John 10:10, Christ promised faithful Christians something. What is that “something”?
14. What was Paul’s point when he said in Colossians 1:28, “Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus”?
15. What does James 1:2-3 admonish Christians to do?
16. What point was Paul making when he said in 1 Corinthians 4:16, “While we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal”?
17. John 5:28-29 discusses the fate of two different groups of people. Who are the people in those groups, and what will happen to each group at the end of time?
18. In Luke 9:23, Jesus stated that faithful Christians need to be ready to do something. What is that “something”?
19. What important point does 1 Corinthians 15:58 teach us?
20. What point is found in the text of Psalm 116:15 concerning the death of those who remain faithful to God?
THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST, 607 McLish Ave., Ardmore, OK 73401; (580) 223-3289; www.thegospelofchrist.com