1. What was the context of David’s statement in Psalm 132:4-5, “I will not give sleep to my eyes or slumber to my eyelids, until I find a place for the Lord, a dwelling place for the Mighty One of Jacob.”
2. According to Matthew 6:33, what should all people “seek first” in their lives?
3. According to Paul’s comment in Philippians 1:21, how important was Jesus Christ in his life?
4. According to Christ’s statement in Luke 9:23, what does he expect of every person who follows after Him?
5. Where, according to Acts 7:48, does God not dwell?
6. According to the teaching of 1 Corinthians 6:19-20, to whom do our bodies and spirits belong?
7. According to Colossians 1:18, what place should Christ occupy in the life of every Christian?
8. What did Christ have to say in Matthew 7:21 about doing God’s will?
9. Who, according to Paul’s statement in Galatians 2:20, is supposed to live within every Christian?
10. In Romans 12:1, what did Paul admonish every Christian to do?
11. What does Revelation 2:10 admonish Christians to do?
12. What important point is found in Proverbs 28:13?
13. What type of attitude, according to Hebrews 12:28, are Christians supposed to have toward God?
14. What attitude is expressed in Psalm 122:1 that every Christian ought to possess?
15. What did the psalmist mean when he said in Psalm 84:10, “I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of wickedness”?
16. What important principle for us today is found in the story of the poor widow (Lk. 21:1-4)?
17. What important spiritual message did Jesus impart in Matthew 12:36-37?
18. What important point is made in Ephesians 4:29 and Colossians 3:8?
19. What important point for Christians is found in Galatians 3:27?
THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST, 607 McLish Ave., Ardmore, OK 73401; (580) 223-3289; www.thegospelofchrist.com